“To Love God, Love Others, and Make Disciples”
(Matthew 22:37-39, Matthew 28:19)
“To be a home of Grace and Truth, loving each other, creating a mature community of Christ followers”
- Grace Community Church will be a place where all are welcomed and accepted where they are.
- Grace Community Church will be a transformational community of loving, healthy, growing, vibrant, mature and maturing believers who follow Christ and his teachings.
- Grace Community Church will do life together in big and small groups as we share in all life brings: blessings and trials.
- Grace Community Church will be a light to our community that leads others to Jesus Christ.
Brethren have held from their beginning that a follower of Jesus must hold correct doctrinal beliefs, but also be able to demonstrate visibly the new life they have received in Christ Jesus.
SIMPLY PUT: OUR LIVES MUST BEAR FRUIT. DOCTRINE ISN’T SHOWN JUST THROUGH HEAD KNOWLEDGE, BUT THROUGH AN ENTIRE LIFE THAT TESTIFIES THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. FOR THIS REASON BRETHREN LIFE, LIKE BRETHREN BELIEF, CENTERS ON JESUS CHRIST.
Click Here for more information on Brethren core beliefs.
Grace Community Church is a part of the Southeast Region of the Brethren Church.
- Bill Kellaris email@example.com
- Kent McKay firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jared Nail email@example.com
- Brett Sabol firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Shriver email@example.com
- Kevin Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org