Updated May 26, 2020
When we meet onsite, you will find:
- Hand sanitizer stations at every entrance;
- Our staff and volunteers wearing face masks when in public areas (you may use your discretion regarding wearing a mask);
- Children’s ministries not offered at this time;
- Café drinks and snacks not offered at this time;
- Ushers helping to monitor people count in order to maintain half occupancy.
- A “touchless” worship service, which means that:
- doors will already be opened;
- tithes/offering collection will be provided by the entrance;
- no bulletins at this time;
- no greeting time during service, and;
- communion will be provided in pre-prepared, single servings.
We are asking the following from you:
- As much as possible, reserve the 9:00 AM service for our older members and those with compromised immunity (you may attend any service you wish, but giving preference to these groups at 9:00 will help);
- Stay home and enjoy our online services if you are not feeling well or had recent exposure;
- Help your family group maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines;
- Maintain 2-3 empty chairs between family groups;
- Reserve tables set up in the sanctuary for families with children (to allow the kids to draw or keep busy during service);
If you are not yet comfortable attending onsite, just click GCC ONLINE CHURCH to view our services.